Saturday, August 21, 2010

Where do most people get advice for a good diet?

What is the overall advice and is there agreement between experts?Where do most people get advice for a good diet?
Doctors, say you should have protien, starch, and vegetables with each meal. In between snacks should be fruit.Where do most people get advice for a good diet?
The Biggest Loser books are awesome. I have always known that really the only way to effectively lose weight was to watch calorie intake, but these books take it farther than that to explain how to break up those calories as far as protein, fat, etc. and they are VERY motivational. They also include info on exercising to lose weight. I also like the weight loss part of the WebMD site, and about.com has some very informative weight loss information. Alot of it from each source seems to go hand in hand, so it makes me believe it is extremely reliable.
myself I know several nutritionalists and so consult them alot.....in exchange they ask me for any working out advice





If you dont have that option....do a search on 'precision nutrition' its a system by 'John Berardi' that alot of people swear by as it isn't some fly by night diet but a sound nutritional plan
I like the Mayo clinic site.


http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/food-an鈥?/a>
A Dietitian

No comments:

Post a Comment