Saturday, August 21, 2010

Are there any Paranormal investigators who would give me some advice?

I am thinking of inventing a paint that can prevent a vortex from forming over the head-boards of the beds of psychic-mediums. I have heard those who see or channel spirits often inadvertently create a vortex where they sleep. Is this true and can I help with my new invention???Are there any Paranormal investigators who would give me some advice?
Well if you ARE serious, I don't think that would work. As a firm believer in the paranormal it's still not fully known how spirits enter our plain. Sure, some says it's headboards, other says windows, doors, or even through people. Also spirits do not sleep. Paranormal experiencers (Psychics etc...) say that often when they wake up in the middle of the night they will find a spirits watching them, the whole point of the ';undead'; is always being awake. If such a paint would work, I would recommend painting places other than your headboard. Also, things that create portals, such as Ouija Boards tend to anger ghosts, my best guess is your product will do the same.Are there any Paranormal investigators who would give me some advice?
Yes, I can give you advice! It may be very true that psychic-mediums attract spirits and that they very well may create a vortex to come and go as they please. However I am not sure how a paint might prevent this from happening. I would suggest to the medium to practice Psychic Shielding everyday!


Now if you still want to create this paint I would like to suggest the name, ';Poltergeist Paint'; or even shorten it to ';Polter Paint';. Good Luck with this innovative idea! BB...~M~
There are many levels of *reality* or dimensions, each separated by the frequency of the energy existing there..They dont and cant affect each other as each vibrates on a different frequency..





Our physical world is 3D, but the spiritual world begins at 5D, which is why spirits often seem to be transparent, which is the same situation as when tuning a new tv set onto the various tv stations and just missing one, which then shows misty, transparent figures as our set is not correctly attuned to the exact frequency at which that station is transmitting..





The different frequencies between the different dimensions is also the reason why spiritual beings sometimes seem to go through solid walls in this 3D world!





The physical will not and cannot affect the spiritual!..The finite world and the infinite are simply *worlds apart*!
There are certain clouds of portals that allow certain frequencies to manifest, also give are the principles of manifesting the energy into the vapors given, energizing those supernatural phenomena. I notice inside one of these portals actually stops time, and resulting to chemical reactions within the cloud.
Vortex are an act of nature and they can not be stopped by any form of paint................

No comments:

Post a Comment