Monday, August 23, 2010

Can any felons give me advice on how to win against cops in court?

I havent been to prison but I hear it is essentially a university for criminals. So I am wondering if anyone can give me any input on winning against cops in court? ThanksCan any felons give me advice on how to win against cops in court?
';A University for criminals';, that is funny. I get what your implying, but it's not accurate. I've been to prison and the first rule of thumb is don't trust the advice a convict gives you; use your own judgment.


I realize that I have just erased any credibility that my next advice will be. But take it in to the context that one is typically sincere in such cases:


GET AN ATTORNEY.


Don't ask criminals for legal advice, they are generally bitter and do passive aggressive things as a result to their bitterness. Things such as give wholly bad advice. You've heard the term that ';Misery loves company';, I'm sure. Well, that's not the whole truth. Miserable people love miserable company and they want everyone to be in their company.


dprambru makes an accurate point: prisons are full of losers. They didn't win their cases. Most of them don't want you to either. Get a lawyer, don't try to defend yourself either; the system gets bitter when you do this.Can any felons give me advice on how to win against cops in court?
No..prison might be a stepping stone for the criminal if he uses what he hears from other inmates stories to further their criminal profession but no...all inmates don't go to legal studies nor even understand the laws as a attorney would...some are affluent in the law and work in the prison's law libraries but the vast majority wouldn't be there if they knew the laws and how to manipulate them.


Second, you don't state in your question just what is against you in court..what charges and the particulars!
Shove a candy bar down your pants, and when in court reach down your pants, pull it out and take a bite out of it.





Say you're crazy.
If you're looking for advice from felons...good luck. Felons are the guys that were convicted. You would think if they knew how to win against ';the system'; then they wouldn't BE felons. Just my 2 cents.
generic advice concerning all sorts of testimony in all sorts of cases? No. There is no one-size-fits-all defense.
Ummm,





By definition, felons didn't win. Why ask them how?
sure we have prisons full of them lol seek real legal advice
You don't need felons...you need attorneys
Hire a lawyer

No comments:

Post a Comment