Saturday, August 21, 2010

Anyone have any good advice on putting on a GREAT performance by a blues-rock guitarist?

The reason I am asking is that I am entering a contest and would like ANY advice that will help me to do better. I got some excellent advice on ';stage presence'; the other day, so I want to see what else you guys might have to offer! No idea is too small here - this competition is going to be a tough one! An enormous THANK YOU in advance to all who can help me out. If I am lucky enough to do OK, I'll let you guys know on here! :)Anyone have any good advice on putting on a GREAT performance by a blues-rock guitarist?
omg...do the demetri martin thing. he plays a guitar and has average ppl doing a really funny skit behind him that relates to what he's playing

No comments:

Post a Comment