Saturday, August 21, 2010

Need help in getting new customers to use my janitor service any advice?

need extra help , can anybody help me by giving me some helpful hints? what do i say to new customers?Need help in getting new customers to use my janitor service any advice?
Do you have a website...do have a continuous direct mail program?





These are the two key components that you will need...if you need help obtaining a list and/or pricing email mtm@firstdescentmarketing.com and ask for help.Need help in getting new customers to use my janitor service any advice?
You current (satisfied) customers are always your best - and cheapest - source of referral customers. Offer them a discount or free service for each referral that signs a contract %26amp; they will send their friends %26amp; neighbors!

No comments:

Post a Comment