Monday, August 23, 2010

I like a girl who is overseas How should i persuade her to marry me?what r girls liking, pls advice urgent?

I like her very much, want to marry her, she knows me and i knows her but we have never had any communication. what i should do to approach her for marriage. pls advice urgently as i m running out of time, as i m afraid somebody else may not approach herI like a girl who is overseas How should i persuade her to marry me?what r girls liking, pls advice urgent?
Fake Account / joke question


Nice. Make an account for 100 points. Make a question = 95 points. And now you have 96 for giving me a thumbs down. Way to go, genius.I like a girl who is overseas How should i persuade her to marry me?what r girls liking, pls advice urgent?
ask her: will you marry me? i love you!?????????????????????? or travel there and do it.. lol
You said you have not had any communication with her and you obviously have never been with her?? So how do you have a love so deep that you want to marry her? And I don't know why you would be worried that someone else may approach her. If she is in Love with you, she will not want to marry anyone else. This is confusing to me, unless it is like an arranged thing so someone can get there citizenship! xox
  • nail polish
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment