Saturday, August 21, 2010

I am going to Kota Kinabalu and wondered if anyone can give me any advice?

Any help would be appreciated I would like to go out at night but also do stuff during the day.I am going to Kota Kinabalu and wondered if anyone can give me any advice?
try not to talk in a West Malaysian accent (kiterr/kita manerr/mana), lot of people find it annoying. Visit the islands but don't disrespect it like alot of taiwanese and hong kong tourists do (they just kencing and berak everywhere) leave they're rubbish on the beach. One of my good friends works as a pool attendant at Tanjung Aru Beach Hotel and he told me once that some hong kong or taiwanese tourist told his children to just piss in the pool like a toilet, not even while in the pool, his kids all standing out the pool peeing while people swimming...disrespect man.





give respec to the mountain if you gonna climb it. If you need to pee in the jungle just give respect with a simple ';Tabi';. Mountain spirits can be moody sometimes.I am going to Kota Kinabalu and wondered if anyone can give me any advice?
Remember to buy me good seafood dinner cause I will be there next week.
agree with rhino...





my advice is, beware at night coz those PATI always around at night. and most of them are bad people.... so, beware for your wallet and dont walk in the lonely road...
on the day go to Pulau manukan 20 minute boat ride go to jesselton point
remember to climb mt.kinabalu
No advice but Selamat Jalan

No comments:

Post a Comment