Monday, August 23, 2010

Does anyone have any advice on the best type of acne treatment?

For years, I have been dealing with moderate acne, but lately, it's been more than moderate and I can't seem to calm it down at all. It seems to be getting worse. I've had chemical peels in the past and they don't work too well for me. I know there are no quick fixes, but I'm going to a wedding in a month and I want my skin clearer by then. Can anyone help?Does anyone have any advice on the best type of acne treatment?
I could finally find a solution for this problem,read this blog before taking any action


http://acneargh.wordpress.com/


Thanks to this blog, it helped me a lot to find the best method.


Hope this helpsDoes anyone have any advice on the best type of acne treatment?
Clean%26amp;Clear is in my opinion one of the best brands for acne treatment - just have a look - it really worked for me.
I had the same problem. There is a lot of junk out there - but I found this stuff that got rid of my


acne in 3 days..... Here is the review I found on it..





webreviewpanel.com/index.php?id=75
DO NOT USE PROACTIV. I used it and it made my skin really shiny and flakey and once I stopped using it, it messed up my skin worse then ever.





DON'T GO TO A DERMATOLOGIST. DON'T USE ANY ACNE CREAMS. USE PERFECT SKIN BY GENUINE HEALTH. you can get it from a health food store or vitamin store. it's only about 22$ and it lasts you a month. IT WORKS. I used to have the worst acne ever. I tried everything. Some days I didn't even want to leave my house. I started using Perfect Skin (which contains things that are naturally good for your skin like fish oil, vitamin e, zinc, green tea extract ect.) for almost a year now, and my acne has been gone for months!





You have to use it consistantly. YOU CAN NOT MISS A SINGLE DAY. It will take about 2 months til it actually makes a difference which seems long, but it IS worth it. I never get pimples anymore.


these things are also good for your overall health too so don't worry about the time it takes.





don't use any acne creams or cleansers. Use things with little ingredients. Try something that's organic and fragrance/dye free. You can also use Dove sensative lotion (dye/fragrance free) and Olay cleanser with aloe (also dye and fragrance free). That's what I use. Trust me, it has little to do with creams and cleansers. It's what your body is like on the inside and adding things like fragrance and dye will only make it worse.





I hope this helped.
I've been in that situation and there is really nothing you can do about it. There are things you can do to try to reduce the blemishes and get rid of acne temporarily but you will always be finding yourself cleaning your face or your body depending on where it's at.





I mean of course your acne should go away eventually but for some this is the case their whole life.





I'm 29 years old and have been suffering from these little pests since I was a teenager. I tried all sorts of face washes from the local grocery store and what not, but nothing seemed to work. If anything it would just make my skin dry and itchy.





Literally the best acne face wash I've ever used has been this stuff called clearpores. It has got rid of the acne to quickest and has been a success ever since I got it. It's unique cause of it's herbal supplement you take a long with it that helps your skin from the inside out. I saved money on it at skincleansingsystem.com at the time which was helpful.





You should really look into this stuff and if you can to assure the best results, get the 3 month supply because if it doesn't work it will still save you butt on the return policy.





Well good luck and best wishes.
me 2!!


i use proactive and i think it is pretty amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment