Saturday, August 21, 2010

Is there an online place where I can give my advice to people?

I want to find out if I have the ability to give good advice is there I place online where I can almost act as a councilor?Is there an online place where I can give my advice to people?
That really depends upon what type of counseling you are talking about.





In a way that is what we all do here at Yahoo Answers!!!!!





Having talked to people, as I'm sure you have over the years, you should have a pretty good sense as to whether or not your communication skills are up there so that stuff from you can be explained to others, etc. If not, start asking your associates, friends, family, co-workers, etc. If you can do it here, ya have it:)!





good luck to you!!!Is there an online place where I can give my advice to people?
SimplyHired/SimplyForums.com is a good place to start. :)
  • nail polish
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment