Monday, August 23, 2010

I have some acne scars that i want to get rid of any advice or products?

Is there any way to get rid of acne without makeup or really expensive facial treatments? I have very oily and sensitive skin too, so I have to careful about anything put on my face, because I don't want my skin to dry out or breakout .I have some acne scars that i want to get rid of any advice or products?
Pineapple juice has a good amount of ascorbic acid which acts as a good bleach for the skin, so when applied often and washed after 10 or 15 minutes help a great deal in reducing acne,pimple scars. More such solutions at http://usefulinfo-acne.blogspot.com/I have some acne scars that i want to get rid of any advice or products?
Use Clearasil's Ultra鈩?Rapid Action Treatment Cream tor shrink your acne to a small size it takes 4 hours to work then after that use StayClear庐 Daily Face Wash after a few days the places your is scared will feal flaky like you could peel they off use a stick of Cocoa Butter for them apply it every 3 hours and a few days after when your useing it the darkskin will rub off on the to the Cocoa Butter and the new skin will be under it if this doesnt work see a doctor
Try getting rid of acne holistically. I have had acne ever since middle school, I had tried anything and everything that had promised to clear my skin,obviously none of the ';products'; worked. This e-book talks about how diet and exercise is an important part of getting rid of acne. It will focus on the important aspects of getting rid of acne and will benefit you in the long run. Good luck.





http://e0c91ow8vpjkvkd59efyg5d27p.hop.clickbank.net/
A baking soda mask. I've read reviews on it, and people say that after a few uses, acne scars begin to go away.


You can look at reviews on baking soda masks on acne.org


To make a baking soda mask, pour a tablespoon or two of baking soda into a cup, mix it with a good amount of water, then put the mixture onto ur face for about five minutes before washing it away.
Nature has its best and permanent way, try to spend your precious time to look at my video in youtube.





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jo429WmPd鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment