Thursday, August 19, 2010

How to cure a Hangover, Advice Needed, Please?

I am not a drinker. I went out yesterday for a friends birthday and drank more than I should have. Today I have a headache, am nauseous, etc. I have been drinking water throughout the day, but what else can I do to feel better? I have so much work to do.How to cure a Hangover, Advice Needed, Please?
My brother swears by VIVO water.


My trainder swears by Omega 3's (fish oil) pills about 5 of them.How to cure a Hangover, Advice Needed, Please?
Oh, well im 13, but my dad gets those when he drinks alot, well no s h i t . its a hangover lol. you ahve to drink a lot of fluids, sleep, eat healthy foods and try to avoid light, type in ';hangover remedies'; in google and a lot of remedies will show, good luck!
Theres not much you can doo. Drink coffee, water. take tylenol, advil, etc. Anti-nauseas.
I have never had a hangover before, as i am only 13.


But have a shower, go for a jogg.


It will wake you up more.


x
something fizzy is better than just water but plenty of fluid because your dehydrated


food settles the stomach my fav is sausage beans toast


if you are felling very sicky then soup as this will be better in case you are sick
Water, lots of water. You are dehydrated and you need to replace the fluid you lost. Gatorade type drinks work really well too.
Eat a massive greasy meal and drink loads of pinepple juice...and get alcazalser (spelling) sachets from the chemist...

No comments:

Post a Comment