Saturday, August 21, 2010

I want to set up my own business selling bras, does anyone have any advice?

I have dreamed of having my own business selling bras since I was about 14 and I really want to go for it now. My main issue is though I want to design the bras myself, or at least have a part in it, I don't realistically think I'd be able to make all the bras myself however, so I suppose my main question really is how do I get my designed bras manufactured so that I can sell them?I want to set up my own business selling bras, does anyone have any advice?
any advice? Really Good Models!





It is a saturated market but I would start with some samples and then find out about marketing chains Their are three key aspects of business 1 operations 2 marketing 3 finance


You need all three in order to succeed. Get the book business plans for dummies ts a great starting pointI want to set up my own business selling bras, does anyone have any advice?
Dear


Greetings from China.


please permit me to do some introduction. this is Mike.zhang.


you can call me Mike for short, I am from Xiamen Yiliya Cotton products Co., ltd.


I got your contact information by the google, and know that your business is underwear, including bras, ladies panties, and

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment