Saturday, August 21, 2010

Can someone give me advice on this career I want to do?

I am 18 years of age and I have a interest in Media and Computers. I have been looking at college courses and I have fount a course called Interactive Media and basicly you work in 2D AND 3D Comumications, working in graphic design briefs, interactive media briefs, exploring and developing ideas and producing interactive media and graphical outcomes. Does anyone know if this is a good career to go into?Can someone give me advice on this career I want to do?
This isn't probably going to answer your question very well, but I don't think enough younger people realize this when choosing a career.





Do what you enjoy doing.





If you don't, it's going to be a job. If you do something you enjoy on the other hand, stick with it, and even if it doesn't pay well at first, as you work hard and like doing it, the pay scale increases.





Then you are bringing home a check, and it's not a job, it is, something you like doing.





It sounds pretty obvious, but I think that is a problem people have today. Everyone wants to follow the money sign. Then they are stuck doing a job they hate, kissing a bosses butt they don't like, no wonder people don't stick at jobs for decades like they used to. They hate their jobs.Can someone give me advice on this career I want to do?
try going into television.
  • nail polish
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment