Monday, August 23, 2010

Can anybody give me good advice on how to get my skin looking clearer?

Try using mineral makeup- It doesnt have all the added chemicals that regular make up does. Also- go without makeup for a while. Let your skin rest. Sun tanning and even tanning beds seem to help my face clear up. Some birth control helps also (ortho-tri-sprintec is 1).Can anybody give me good advice on how to get my skin looking clearer?
your can buy over the counter ';regimen'; to clear your skin, a lot to choose from(make sure it's for your skin type)...but to help you on the long-run use sunscreen and moisturizer , especially when you are using the products(since they contain ingrediients that will make your skin sensitive to the sun) take vitamin E and C, drink lots of water and enough sleep, but if you have scars try to lighten them...don't touch your face with dirty hands, make this as a rule..smile.Can anybody give me good advice on how to get my skin looking clearer?
this article has some wonderful tips on acne and also skincare that can help you out
Buy AcneFree. You can get it at Target or Wal-Mart. Really cheap, just like pro-active. It cleared my skin in a matter of days.
mix 1/4 tea spoon of epsom salt to your favorite cleaning cream wash face with warm water after using. then cool water to close the pores.
drink lots of water
Proactiv works for body and face...QVC has some good kits...www.qvc.com.
go to walmart and buy soft cream
i've had problematic skin all my life, i finally discovered Origins. It is a little pricey, but it has made such an incredible difference in the texture and appearance in my skin. it has been well worth the investment...believe me i have tried it all.
Visit .......www.lizearle.com

No comments:

Post a Comment