Monday, August 23, 2010

Do you have anyone in your life who gives you unsolcited perpetually bad advice?

My eldest brother who is about 11 1/2 years older than me, when I was 10 told me if I can't beat them join them. So I ';joined'; them and made a mess of myself for a while. Now that I've turned 29 he tells me in dealing with the opposite sex to fuc them, feed them, and forget them. Somehow I feel this is probably pretty bad advice also and I didn't ask for it. Have you anyone who gives you bad advice that you didn't ask for?Do you have anyone in your life who gives you unsolcited perpetually bad advice?
My old college room-mate is a yes woman. Anything you bring up, she's like ';go for it!'; When you tell her that its prob a bad idea, she's like ';what do u have to lose';. Honestly, you would think its reverse psychology, but she lives by those rules herself. And her life is perpetually a mess. With a friend like her, I'm glad that I have a strong background, and a sound mind.Do you have anyone in your life who gives you unsolcited perpetually bad advice?
All the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment