Thursday, August 19, 2010

I'm going to a hard core haunted house tonight, and I need advice how not be totally terrifyed?

I'm going to a haunted house with my 2 best friends tonight, and I am really excited, but scared.


Everytime I go into a haunte dhouse, I want to get out of there as fast as I can.


I need advice on how to remember that its all for fun, and how not to cry and wet my pants.


haha :]





oh btw its the ahunted trail in balboa park, is it really that scary?I'm going to a hard core haunted house tonight, and I need advice how not be totally terrifyed?
When I'm scared I just sing a retarded song in my head... or one of my favorite songs that's happy, and it's stupid but sometimes it helps... =/I'm going to a hard core haunted house tonight, and I need advice how not be totally terrifyed?
Just remember that you are in NO DANGER and that all the people there are hired actors. Its a safe environment, keep that in mind and you'll do just fine.
pee before u leave so u dont pee during the haunted house jk 8P unless u want to
just think of loli pops each time u see something

No comments:

Post a Comment