Saturday, August 21, 2010

I need some advice with Daylight Savings Ending and Birth control pills, please?

I just need some clarification.





I've on birth control for about 3 months now, and I take it at 10AM. I realized that Daylight Savings Ends next Sunday. So I guess we change our clocks back.





I understand that the time doesn't matter, but the time of the day the body is used to having the dosage does.





So would I have to take it at 9AM?I need some advice with Daylight Savings Ending and Birth control pills, please?
consistancy is what matters. Changing the time by an hour is no big deal at all....whats a big deal is if you take it a t 10am one day, 8pm the next.3 pm the next.....7am the next...


To change when you take it is no big deal at all.....even if it is changing to a completely time.....like realizing you cant remeber well at 10 am, but 6 pm is easier for you to take it ever day so switch it.....changing by an hour is no big deal.....if you remeber at 10 am well, keep it at 10 am, even if it ends up being 23 hours between doses that one dayI need some advice with Daylight Savings Ending and Birth control pills, please?
That would be 22hrs. Stay with 10 o'clock every day.
No, take it at 10 so you continue with your usual time pattern. It's one hour, good grief.
Take it at your regular time. One hour won't make any difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment