Thursday, August 19, 2010

Are you getting tired of these people who work for companies giving advice on weight loss?

All they're doing is trying to sell their products. It's annoying.Are you getting tired of these people who work for companies giving advice on weight loss?
OMG yes!!!!! I am sick to death of it....





if people want to lose weight they know they should eat healthy and go to the gymAre you getting tired of these people who work for companies giving advice on weight loss?
I agree with you. The commercial that was out sometime back for those diet Lycropeen pills (if I spelled it correctly) presented a blond in a doctors coat with a name tage in a'; stage'; office (this was fake), then late in the Nutrisystem diets commercial they used her again.


All come out the same. Jenney Craig is another. I had friends on Doctors Weight Loss centers, Jenney, and even SouthBeach and they still are all the same, no change.


The only way to lose weight and save money is do mild walking and eat fruits, veggies, cereals, drink milk and water and juices.


But those commercials are sooooo annoying.
I agree ...and they use bodybuilding actors to make us believe the hype !
Not everyone works for those companies...some of us actually used the products and methods that a certain company developed/produces and want to share the wealth. I get nothing from the company that I provide links to on occasion. I just know that company's methods work.
yes
Yes.
agree 100%








P%26gt;S there is one way ( + - natural ) of losing fat its called HODIA :)
I am very tired of seeing ads for products that help you lose weight, build muscle, enlarge something, make something else smaller, remove wrinkles, make your dog stop barking, turn you into a chick magnet, etc.





I have no need for ';products'; as a basis for a weight loss, aerobic or strength training.





Nutrition and exercise comprise the foundation for fitness and health, nothing else.





Unfortunately, with a very fat population, focused on looking completely fake (every magazine ad is airbrushed, legs digitally lengthened, thighs digitally shrunken, teeth digitally whitened, not to mention the hair extensions and selective padding in clothing, etc) the diet product industry is booming, and it sells.





I also dislike the idea of putting mystery chemicals and synthetics into my body. I'm a natural kinda girl -- no freaky chems for me, thanks. And, I'm smart enough to figure out how to eat healthy and read my body's signals on my own without Dr. Diet's high priced and often questionable, advice.





However, there are occasions when I may add in a supplement later in the game. For example, if I feel that I'm not getting enough protein to support a lean mass gain, I may add a 'natural' protein drink. But, this is only after I've already gained enough lean mass that I can't get the extra protein I need with regular meals. Oh, and I'll always be an advocate for a great tool such as a workout/balance ball. I guess that is a product, but I view it more as a tool than as a crutch.

No comments:

Post a Comment