Monday, August 23, 2010

Has any of the advice on here convinced you to change the way you do things?

Or given you the confidence to carry on as you are?Just wondering if any of the advice on YA can possibly influence peoples parenting decisions.Would be interested in your opinions,thanks!Has any of the advice on here convinced you to change the way you do things?
hugley, if i ahdnt have come in here i wouldnt have knwo half the things i do now about tryin for a baby, and i swear it was the advice and support on here that finally made our dream come true.





we were told we would never concieve naturally, but motivated by the women on yahoo, we really went for it and 2 months after being told that we got our little miracle.





im an only child, and the eldest in my family (of my generation) my eldest cousin is only 11, and im 21, so i havnt had much experience with babies as an adult and my family (which is quite small) all have older children so new advice and hints on baby subjects is hard to come by. im so glad yahoo is here to help me with my queries.





i know every new mother worries about how to care for a new baby and i think its great to have some support when those niggling questions arrise that dont warrent medical advice, such as what pram to buy, what size clothes, breastfeeding q's xxxxx





best wishes xxxHas any of the advice on here convinced you to change the way you do things?
i don't think it changes the way you do things but it helps reassure you that your doing the right thing sometimes, and sometimes you get some really handy tips! I have found it very helpful and some of the advice is brilliant. I know a lot of people have strong views about how to look after babies but the good thing is there is always a range of people answering your questions and give you lots of points of view.
It hasn't changed the way I parent. If anything, it has reinforced that I am very happy with the way I do things. It has taught me a few things, like I didn't know you shouldn't feed a baby food straight from the jar, that you should put it in a bowel first (bacteria could get in the jar from baby's mouth). Little tidbits like that are what I pick up from YA.
I think it just helps to find people that can relate to a problem you are having, and to open your mind to other possibilities. For example someone may have gone through something similar to you and may be able to give you tips or ideas on what to look out for etc. Sometimes its just nice to know that your not alone if you know what I mean!
it hadn't changed any strong or set opunions, but it gives me other peoples point of view and makes me think.


i think YA! is useful when yuo actually want to know something
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment