Thursday, August 19, 2010

I gave up sweets for lent but am seriously craving candy, any advice?

I gave up candy, chocolate, cookies, cake, pretty much everything that I am craving right now. Any suggestions on anything that could give me the sweet fix?I gave up sweets for lent but am seriously craving candy, any advice?
try





Lemonade


Smoothies


Creamy poppy seed dressing (its so sweet)


Go to subway and get sweet onion dressing on your sandwhich (also very sweet)


kool aid


cut the top of an apple off and put butter and brown sugar in it and put it in the microwave for a few minutes


have bannanas peanut butter and raisins


have toast with jam.





theres endless choices :]I gave up sweets for lent but am seriously craving candy, any advice?
If you find something that gives you that ';sweet fix'; aren't you cheating? I thought the point of lent was to sacrifice. If you give in to your craving you're not really sacrificing are you?
Have a strawberry banana smoothie! Fruit is great for a sweet fix.
fruits help - apple gets you the sweet craving and makes you feel full.
dried fruit will give you the sweet you are craving

No comments:

Post a Comment