Thursday, August 19, 2010

Have you ever disregarded medical advice because you thought you knew better?

What advice did you ignore and were there any ill-effects?Have you ever disregarded medical advice because you thought you knew better?
...yep, drank alcohol with the pills they gave me...


...yep, inebriation...and incoherent while driving...


...DUI...and license suspension...


...advice: don't do it...Have you ever disregarded medical advice because you thought you knew better?
yes, but i have taken pathophysiology, chemistry, microbiology etc.-drugs often damage the liver and other organs when used long term
No ....but whats the point of asking advice from a professional if you're gonna make your own diagnosis anyway?
No but I would have thought twice about having my shoulder op if I knew how long it was going to take to recover.
all the time, I am a great believer in self medication.
Yes, i was told to go for special test in MD. and did not go, still alive.
my liver was messed up and i went to an party and got drunk anyway, totally worth it.
all the time and no ill-effects , I'm still here xxx
no
hmm. no i havnt done that to be honest.... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment