Thursday, August 19, 2010

Anyone know a quote fitting for a social worker giving unsolicited advice?

I know someone who since becoming a counselor thinks that everyone they talk to, including their friends are there for them to analyze. It is very patronizing, and disrespectful. I'm looking for a good quotationAnyone know a quote fitting for a social worker giving unsolicited advice?
Am I paying you for your time? No! Are you paying me for my time? No. So let's stop wasting each others time.








I appreciate your time, but I'm not paying for it so please stop analyzing my life for me.








If you continue to psychoanalyze me, I will have to bury you with the other bodies (make sure you have an evil grin but a straight-dead voice when saying this).Anyone know a quote fitting for a social worker giving unsolicited advice?
';I owe my success to having listened respectfully to the very best advice, and then going away and doing the exact opposite.'; - G.K. Chesterton





This quote will let the social worker giving unsolicited advice that what they're saying is now, and always will be useless.
My response email signature I use to respond to client questions. ';Never say more than necessary';.

No comments:

Post a Comment