Thursday, July 29, 2010

What is your advice to a 360 owner who cant play m rated games?

im 14, my parents got me an xbox 360 elite and told me i cant play m rated games. they wont find out i have them, i just cant buy them or ask them to buy them for me. anything you can think of will be appreciated and say everything that comes to mind because i dont know what to do.What is your advice to a 360 owner who cant play m rated games?
borrow from friends


or rent it from the storeWhat is your advice to a 360 owner who cant play m rated games?
Dude trust me I feel your pain. My parents are nazis when it comes to the rating system. I haven't found a solution yet but as soon as i find a good one, you'll be the first to know man.

Report Abuse



just go to best buy or a eb games they dont care...well they dont care where i live................................alot of walmarts dont care either
If your tall you can go to a store that has it and convince them your 17. If not then a young person might sell it to you.
  • colon cleansing
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment