Saturday, July 31, 2010

May I have some advice about buying a computer?

A good friend of mine is selling his Eee PC to me, with Windows XP and Office installed, for 拢65. Is this a good buy?May I have some advice about buying a computer?
Well, all eeePCs come with OpenOffice.





If you want it for homework, e-mail, and basic browsing, that's not a bad deal. They usually run at very least twice that.May I have some advice about buying a computer?
i don't know i only deal in $



it depends on what you are going to use it for.
well you need to know more then that what processar is it running how much ram how much memory does the harddrive have and if it older then 10 years dont buy it bad deal
I would say that's a good deal. Is it the 10'; or 7'; screen, and the 700 mhz or the 1.6ghz Atom? There are a lot of varieties of eee, but you'll be getting a working computer for about 98USD, which is a sweet deal. Why not? I'd go for it. I've owned an eee for just under a year now, and I'm pretty happy. That's a good price.
its ok good price but i suggest you request him for about 50 quid.





either way, make sure you have all the media thats supposed to come with it like manuals...windows xp cd...office cd......

No comments:

Post a Comment