Saturday, July 31, 2010

People I need your advice which name do you like better for my daughter Analicia Marie or Chlo茅 Lee ?

I don;t know if this helps but her nationality is Irish,French %26amp; Italian.People I need your advice which name do you like better for my daughter Analicia Marie or Chlo茅 Lee ?
I don't especially like Analicia. It looks a bit made up. But the sound ';flows'; well, especially with Marie, and there's no danger people will mispronounce it. I'd go with Analicia Marie, of your two choices.





The accent mark on Chloe is wrong. If there were one it would be an 毛 ....Chlo毛. But nobody does that. Your accent mark would mean, ';klo-AY.'; But the name is pronounced ';KLO-ee.'; And KLO-ee lee just doesn't flow well to me.People I need your advice which name do you like better for my daughter Analicia Marie or Chlo茅 Lee ?
Chloe. It's cute and easier to say for her friends when she gets into preschool. Plus Analicia may get shortened to Ana. If you are okay with the shortened version then go for it. But I have always loved the name Chloe.
Chlo茅 Lee is beautiful. She'll thank you for that name one day.





Please, don't do ';Analicia';, I knew a girl in school with this name, she was the biggest B!tch ever!
I love Analicia, a lot! But Marie is really plain.


I like Chloe, but it's more of a dogs name.


I say go with Analicia,
Analicia Marie..that's really beautiful and its flows together so well..honestly it sounds like a pretty girl name!!
I dont like Chloe with Lee, because Chloe already has an e sound


Analicia Marie is very pretty
I like Analicia Marie.Why? I think it sounds very pretty,like music..
i love Analicia Marie
What about Chloe Marie or Maria :) ?


Cute names.
Chlo茅 Lee. Sounds better to me.
I like both names...but....how about Ever Marie? compliments to me and my friend if you like it....

No comments:

Post a Comment