Saturday, July 31, 2010

Looking for advice on starting a business, low start up cost?

I would like to start my own business any ideas will do. Long as its low start up cost, and reasonble profit margin.Looking for advice on starting a business, low start up cost?
I have started an energy drink business with an energy drink that is claimed to be the first healthy energy drink. There are no startup costs. The websites are free. And you will be supplied with initial samples.





As far as profit margin, I have made what I have spent for business expenditures plus hundreds more. I have only been doing this for a little over 2 months.





You can go to http://www.drinkact.com/pktull for more info.





If I can be of further assistance, let me know.





pktull@yahoo.com


http://www.geocities.com/pktullLooking for advice on starting a business, low start up cost?
Consider starting a painting business!





Basic painting skills are easy to learn, it doesn't take much money to get started ($250 or less) and you can make great money working part time hours.





If you would like more information or if you have any questions I would be happy to help you.





Andy
hello there breakrmake, this worked well for me when I was younger and just out of highschool. I was in the same position you are with little resources, but had plenty of drive. I started a business servicing turbine ventilators that you see on just about everyones house. if you look down the street you live on or in older neighborhoods you will notice that probably 50% or more of the turbines are not turning. So I made up some flyers stating that I would be in the area next week and was accepting appointments to repair %26amp; service turbine ventilators. On your flyers remind the homeowner that properly serviced and working turbines increase the efficiency of their air conditioning unit by approximately 15% which will save them money on their energy bill. The items needed for this endeavor are simple: a can of grease, ladder, a cross point and flat screw driver, a small socket set or portable drill with a 1/4'; and 5/16'; screw chuck, a small level and a can or two of silver spray paint and WD-40. Pick a neighborhood where the houses are a little older since there will be more turbines in need of servicing, set out flyers on the houses that you can see which have inoperable turbines and then set appointments as the homeowners call. Make sure to keep all appointments that you set, if you have a customer that wants additional services like cleaning gutters or sweeping debris off of the roof just make sure that it doesn't interfere with already scheduled tasks. I got to the point where I could earn anywhere from 5-6 hundred dollars per day. the service part is simple just remove the screws holding the turbine in place, lift it off of the bearing point and grease the bearing, replace the turbine %26amp; screws making sure that it is level. Once this is accomplished if the turbine is starting to rust spray it with the silver paint. and that's it. This process takes about 10 minutes for each one. I used to charge around $30.00 to do two turbins in the early 80's. You should also keep several new turbines of different sizes so you can sell the homeowner a new one if theirs has a bad bearing point and is unable to be repaired. This is not necessary at first or at least until you have made enough money to keep some stock on hand. I made enough to pay cash for a new truck in 4 months and still had money for regular expenses. I hope that this helps.
first you what to look at what kind of business you what to do? do you what to start a Internet business or a land base business. there are allot of types of business. you have to also look at what makes you happy. that's how I fill anyway. I have my owe Construction Estimating business, and expense to make about 50k this year. the only cast for me is my Internet bill, and time that I spend at it. and I do it all over the Internet. You also what to look at how much Time you what to spend each week. some business to start up might take 20 hours a week and some you might have to go all out an put in 50 or 60 hours a week.





so here is where you need to start ask yourself the question.


What kind of business do I what to start?


how much time do I what to spend each week?


Do I what a land base or an Internet business??


Will it make me happy?
I am a distributor for Mia Bella Soy Candles and it is a great business. Visit my website at www.jarsoflight.scent-team.com and email me for more info


Best to you!
Lawn service, Baby sitting service, any hobbies that you have which could be done on a business level. If you like to bake, make pies or cakes, etc. Good luck in whatever you decide.
Hi, Here are a couple of links for you to check out. The first one there will be links on the right hand side of the page for you to listen at what the company has to offer. The address is http://www.wonderful.myarbonne.com





This next one is totally free to join and the webpage is all set up for you. All you have to do is promote your site. The address is http://www.cajuncountrygifts.com/go.cgi?鈥?/a>





This next one I just joined last week and without doing a thing made 8 dollars, now I know that is nothing, but having just signed up and not doing anything I am very excited about the future. The address is http://territhomas.prowealthresults.com You can sign up as a pre-enrollee and than on the homepage there will be a video clip that you can click on to listen about the program. Good luck to you.
  • colon cleansing
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment