Saturday, July 31, 2010

I really need advice on telling my father about an interracial relationship, can anyone help?

It would be great if someone could point me to an online resource that has in depth advice and help on this kind of thing.I heard my Dad throw around the N-word a couple times when I was growing up, so I dont think he's going to take this very well.I really need advice on telling my father about an interracial relationship, can anyone help?
Hey Dad, I'm going out with a black girl. You gotta problem with that?I really need advice on telling my father about an interracial relationship, can anyone help?
Be prepared for rejection at first. No matter how you tell him he's going to be disappointed, not that theirs anything to be upset about you've found love BRILLIANT!!. Once they see that you two are good for each other then they may resign themselves to the facts at hand and realise that they cant do anything about it. Good luck mate and remember the darker the juice the sweeter the berry.
Don't make your fathers ignorance ruin your relationship!

No comments:

Post a Comment