Saturday, July 31, 2010

Are there any lawyers out there willing to give some advice on a criminal case?

My hubby can't get a public defender because we have equity in our house. We can't get the equity out b/c we have a mobile home, and I know this because we've tried. We are $40,000 in the hole from paying lawyers in a child custody case (no regrets though). We CANNOT afford an attorney. He has to face a felony charge that he is not guilty of pro se, and we need some help. I want to put together a motion to dismiss, but I don't know if I have what I need to do it. I am asking a lot, I know, but I need 30 min of counsel to direct me. Please leave contact info. if you so happen to be willing. Thanks so much.Are there any lawyers out there willing to give some advice on a criminal case?
I am not a lawyer, but I can tell you to take the denial for home equity loan paperwork to the court, so that they can see in black and white that you cannot come up with the money.





No court will just take your word for it, that you cannot get the money on a loan, maybe apply at three different banks and have all three denials with you when you appear before the judge.Are there any lawyers out there willing to give some advice on a criminal case?
I am not a Georgia lawyer but I am a California lawyer. Although I can't give you specific information about the laws in Georgia, I can possibly give you some information about how the law works in general. Feel free to contact me through this service if you wish to chat.
Go to the court house or pay for a good law reference online.





Find some very simular cases, and look for the motions you wish to file in other cases. Use those to copy.





But beleive me, if you don't have an attorney and are in a felony case, you are going to lose, it is set up to work that way. The odds are against you. They can hide, not tell you info and more ( and you will not know it is happening)





Advice, sell you house if you have to, to get the money and get an attorney.

No comments:

Post a Comment