Thursday, July 29, 2010

May I please have advice with online courses for General Education classes?

I must take three basic classes (Earth Science, Bio Science, and Math) in order to continue in my masters program. I live in Chicago. Anyone have fully accredited schools to recommend? And, of course, the less expensive the better. Also, how do they work? Long semesters?May I please have advice with online courses for General Education classes?
Community colleges transfer to universities, Texas is full of them, almost allMay I please have advice with online courses for General Education classes?
No online school is going to be fully accredited unless it is backed by an accredited college. All online schools are only accredited to transfer credits to other online colleges. This is because they are easier and not monitored the same as fully accredited colleges.

No comments:

Post a Comment