Thursday, July 29, 2010

Can someone offer advice for resume writing to a nanny of 8 years, who wants a job outside of childcare? ?

I would just like some tips on writing a resume that can bring out the responsibilities a nanny has as almost a ';house manager';, in a way that would attract employers to give me a shot at an entry level position. I only need to work part time, I would probably enjoy customer service of some kind. Can someone offer advice for resume writing to a nanny of 8 years, who wants a job outside of childcare? ?
Best Answer - Chosen by Asker


I used this resume writing service in my area, this is there website: http://www.resumeworld1.com you should try them, it only cost me $35.00 and I got a great job from this new resume, I never thought about the format that they use but the turn around time was less then 24 hrs. I would have to say it was the best service I have ever used and it was worth every dime. Also they let me pay through Pay Pal.








Can someone offer advice for resume writing to a nanny of 8 years, who wants a job outside of childcare? ?
I would be honored to write that resume. I'll give you 50% off.

No comments:

Post a Comment