Thursday, July 29, 2010

I need to buy a printer. Can anyone give me advice on the best one to buy?

I need to buy a printer that will allow us to print photos to give to family. There seems so much joice and value just now but I am unsure as to what make/type of printer will do the best job for us. I won't be printing off loads but need a reliable simple to use printer that will be idiot proof!I need to buy a printer. Can anyone give me advice on the best one to buy?
By far the cheapest to run in ink cost is the Kodak range. Take a look at their web site for more details.I need to buy a printer. Can anyone give me advice on the best one to buy?
If you're not going to use it that often, then a cheap printer is safe to buy. Before you buy it though, have a look and make sure it is easy to buy the right ink for it. I had an Olivetti printer that was cheap. I didn't look for the ink and then I found that the reason why it was so cheap was because the company had gone out of business and you couldn't get the ink any more. So we had to buy a new one.
hi! i have tried %26amp; had all kinds of name brand printers and for the money and how great they work i would go w/lexmark and at office max they are soo cheap, really. i just hooked up a lexmark that i have not used for 2-3 yrs and it works beautifully. i have 2 lexmark printers on my computer. good-luck.
There are a few good ones, I would recommend the Epson Stylus Photo PX700W. Its quite expensive, but it is a great printer.


If you want something basic and cheap, go for an Epson Stylus Photo R300.
Laser Color Laserjet CP1515N - HP








i have one.. it is good

No comments:

Post a Comment