Saturday, July 31, 2010

I need advice for my football player Halloween costume?

For Halloween my friend lended my his football uniform. I can't decide if I want to wear the shoulder pads or not. They look pretty good, but they are really huge and bulky. I don't know what to do. Will the outfit look incomplete without the shoulder pads?I need advice for my football player Halloween costume?
i would wear the shoulder pads. it just completes the costume.





answer mine?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>I need advice for my football player Halloween costume?
it depends i dont think so but if you want to go all out you should wear them but also i wanted to through this in here if you havnt thought about it yet wear black lip stick under your eyes like the pros do or the actual stuff at big 5 or walmart
If you want to look like an authentic player wear the pads, if you just want to look cute than go without them.
without the pads, youll look more feminine.


with it, youll be a fun sight to see.
i think you should wear the pads because it make guys think your more sexy :)
With the pads..looks more legit

No comments:

Post a Comment