Thursday, July 29, 2010

I had 2 kids with my common law boyfriend christian advice?

I recently became christian do i have to get married to him?I had 2 kids with my common law boyfriend christian advice?
No, you need to pray %26amp; ask God to lead you in what He wants you to do.I had 2 kids with my common law boyfriend christian advice?
I will tell you what I told my grandson who of course didn't listen. He got his girlfriend pregnant and everyone told him to marry her, it was the right thing to do. Well he did because he listened to everyone and they started fighting none stop, and they got divorced, he now has another baby by another female.


But what I told him was don't listen to what people tell you when they say it is the right thing to do. You don't get married because it is the right thing to do, you get married for love, for trust, and for life...If you have none of them in your relationship then it won't work. If you don't want to marry the father then don't. Just if he is a good dad, share his kids with him please. The reason I said that is because my grandson went through a lot of pain because she wouldn't let him see the kids, but thank God he did fight for the rights to see them. Blessings
You are already ';married'; to him. There is no such thing as a ';common law boyfriend.';





.
Perhaps discuss this with him and your religious counsel.
  • colon cleansing
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment