Thursday, July 29, 2010

I need a sample question someone would anonymously ask an advice column?

i just need a good question that i can answer easily for an advice column to provide an example of what i can do as an advice columnist i guess. i need it to help other ppl in my school come forward and ask questions.I need a sample question someone would anonymously ask an advice column?
Let's have a really juicy one:





';My husband has been working late several nights a week for several months, he says it's to make sure his job is secure and to make extra money, but when I checked our bank account only his normal wage was going in.


I finally had to know what was going on so I drove to his office in town last night and walked up to the offices. The lights were out but I could hear that someone was inside so I walked in.


My husband was there, naked with a young man he works with - they had obviously been having a homosexual affair.


I rushed out and hours later my husband came home and told me he feels love for the young man and intends to leave me and move in with him.


Our son 10 and daughter 13 don't know any of this, how can I give them the news?';I need a sample question someone would anonymously ask an advice column?
I'm guessing you're in high school, so here is an example of a question girl's will tend to ask, ';What can i do about this envious feeling i get around my bestfriends/friends?';
how about ';I hate my current job, but I'm scared to loose it because it has good money. What should I do?';


It's similar to one that I saw the other day

No comments:

Post a Comment