Saturday, July 31, 2010

I am a jeweler looking to sell on the internet. Any advice on how to start? I have work on my 360 page.thankx!

I do all one of a kind, original designs using stones I cut myself.I am a jeweler looking to sell on the internet. Any advice on how to start? I have work on my 360 page.thankx!
Besides the all purpose answer of eBay, try posting your site link in the on line classifieds. Give a short description of what you are selling ';Hand made custom jewelry'; and the link. You can pay for a featured listing, or get a free one and post it every day, or every other to keep it near the top. When you've made some money, spend it on advertising. After you've made some more, buy a professional site and pay Yahoo or another search engine to add it to their listings. You can also list it for a small fee in your local yellow pages, coupons that come in the mail, circulars that are in the papers. Most of this can be done for a few hundred. If you don't have any start up capital that you can use, start with the free classifieds and eBay.I am a jeweler looking to sell on the internet. Any advice on how to start? I have work on my 360 page.thankx!
ebay
MySpace

No comments:

Post a Comment