Thursday, July 29, 2010

Im tryna put brakes on my car,i need some advice?

I never put brakes on my car before and i wanna try it,but i dont know if you need special tools are not. I own a 99 malibu,is there any tips you can help me out with?Im tryna put brakes on my car,i need some advice?
LOTAS, if you want to do your own work, more power to ya'. I started doing small jobs on my own car and it has become a lifelong journey.


I recommend going to auto-zone and getting the 'HAYNES' repair manual and this book will become your bible for this car.


';GO FOR IT'; ENJOY YOUR YOUTH!!





';BRILLIANT';!!!!Im tryna put brakes on my car,i need some advice?
The best advice i can give you is to go to autozone or the equivalent and buy a ';Haynes'; repair manual for your car. It will show you everything you need to know for anything on that car. Replacing brakes is pretty straight foreward if you understand how to do it. As far as special tools, a good set or wrenches and a C-clamp is all you need. Hope this helps!
... U have to HAVE BRAKES in your car..... wither u like it or not every car has breaks... what do u mean by breaks????
ok
  • colon cleansing
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment