Thursday, July 29, 2010

I got arrested for driving on a suspended license. What advice can you give me?

I got pulled over in Georgia but i am a Virgina resident. My license will be reinstated before my court date. What should I do?I got arrested for driving on a suspended license. What advice can you give me?
Simple answer. You have to pay the fine if you want to keep your license. Don't think that if you get it reinstated before your court date that you don't have to pay the fine. The 50 states have agreements to suspend out of state licenses for unpaid fines.





If you don't want to go back to Georgia for court, call the court clerk in the district and ask for an address to send the fine. Send it before your court date!!!I got arrested for driving on a suspended license. What advice can you give me?
don't bet on horses.

Report Abuse



dont bet on horses is a great tip

Report Abuse



Don't get your license suspended. If you can't manage to do that (which you obviously can't) don't drive on your suspended license. At this point, do us all a favor, and just tear your license up.
Doesn't matter where you are from. I work for a City in GA, and Suspended License charge is normally a mandatory court appearance. Even if your license is reinstated in VA by the court date, you were CAUGHT in GA driving Suspended. GA can suspend it, and through the ';Compact Agreement'; VA will suspend it again. Ask your lawyer.
you may be f u c k e d
don't drive on a suspended licnse again. that is if you get your license back after this one bud.
pay your fines and get a licenses.
Doesn't it scare you driving on a suspended license? Mine is also suspended due to my stupid a s s drinking and driving but I have no motives or intentions to drive on my suspended license. I'm scared to death, I'm already in deep s h i t as it is. Anyway I've been enjoying transit buses and getting rides from my sisters, trust me it's way cheaper too so just don't drive anymore until you get your license back. Good Luck to you.
Don't drive with a suspended license.





Go to court and face the music.
Call a Lawyer
take the bus next time

No comments:

Post a Comment