Thursday, July 29, 2010

Does anyone have advice for SWOLLEN PROSTATE and hard to PEE?

I cannot take FLOMAX makes me DIZZY and lowers my blood pres. Also UROXATRAL same thing. I have this steady little ACHE as if I have to pee,,but I don't. My urine is CLEAR no infection. I got this stuff from CANADA,,seems to work a little bit for a week or so, but little ache is back.Does anyone have advice for SWOLLEN PROSTATE and hard to PEE?
How do you know your prostate is swollen? If indeed it is, there are a number of drugs of other types that might help.





If you aren't sure, there is a condition called abacterial prostatitis that, oddly enough, means the problem isn't your prostate. It can be muscle spasms in your pelvic floor. Check out


http://www.chronicprostatitis.comDoes anyone have advice for SWOLLEN PROSTATE and hard to PEE?
Everything you need to know about prostate health can be found at the below website.
See your doctor immediately!
go to the docter asap or go to the er right away

No comments:

Post a Comment