Tuesday, November 22, 2011

What color hair should i have my colorist do? I need your advice?

Right now i have straight platinum blonde hair with bangs and an inch of dirty blonde roots. I do like an edge to my look but i am starting to feel that this platinum is drawing the color away from my face (blonde hair, pale skin). Just bored with it. What kind of coloring would look nice to still keep an edge? Maybe if i had my colorist pull the color of my roots down as streaks? Is that called lowlights? Can anyone provide pics of what they think? Thank you!What color hair should i have my colorist do? I need your advice?
maybe a blondy brown or a light brownWhat color hair should i have my colorist do? I need your advice?
maybe a blend of different shades of blonde, like platinum ixed with warm blonde, and maybe dark blonde verging on light brown lowlights underneath.
if you have blonde shade hair now you have to have a color that has red tone it or it will go green so i would go 4 a nice deep chesnut then do your make up with the same tones in, it will look really nice and you will feel like a new woman.
i think that if you do lowlights wrong it can end up looking trashy. but platinum blond hair can definitely wash out a lot of face colors.





maybe try going back to your natural color, and doing a darker color underneath.


http://img2.timeinc.net/people/i/2006/ce鈥?/a>


second to short hair it's the hugest style in hollywood.

No comments:

Post a Comment