Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I have taken 3 pregnancy tests and all say negative. I have pain like on both of my ovaries like any advice?

I do get some discharge but it is not smelly. I had an ovarian cyst before and it feels similiar, I am so stressed out right now too. Could that be the cause?I have taken 3 pregnancy tests and all say negative. I have pain like on both of my ovaries like any advice?
Yes, it is mostly likely an ovarian cyst.





Ovarian cysts are a natural course of a menstrual cycle. They tend to dissipate on their own and most times you don't even know you have them. But, they can be very painful when they do make themselves known.





Your stress may be causing your period to delay (are late right now?). Just relax and focus on work to keep your mind off the lateness. Things have a way of working out.





Ideally, it is better to wait 2 weeks after the first missed period to take a pregnancy test, that way, there are more pregnancy hormones for the test to detect. If a positive result, next step is to your doctor for another test and a beta quantitative HCG, the higher the number of the HCG, the more likely you are pregnant.





If, however, after a test is negative, you will still need to see your doctor so he/she can determine what is causing the delay.





Good luck.I have taken 3 pregnancy tests and all say negative. I have pain like on both of my ovaries like any advice?
Yes, it's possible that it could be another cyst. Also, I don't know where you are in your cycle but if you are a couple weeks away from your period this could be causing the pain as well. I would recommend checking with your doctor as well to see what they say.
Since you've had a cyst before there is a likely chance you can get them again. I would get it checked out especially since you said the feeling is similar. Hopefully it isn't the cause but you can never be too sure.
yes, could be a cyst.
This could very well be an ovarian cyst. I get this too every time I have a cyst. Do you have any other symptoms?





I would recommend you go see your GP. They might have to send you for an ultrasound to have a look at your ovaries and to see whether you have a cyst. The ultrasound will normally show what type of cyst and what the size of the cyst is. Your GP might want to run other tests to rule out other things like STD's, PID, UTI and other infections.





Don't delay going to see your GP, the sooner you go the faster you will be able to find out what is wrong and they can treat it.





If you have any further questions about cysts and problems relating to cysts, please feel free to email me - the link to my email is in my profile.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment