Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Can someone give me some advice for my cousin?

My cousin is twelve, and when she was 9, she played a game with our my other female cousin where they pretended to make out in stuff. She is like urging to have sex now (12 years old). She really wants to have it and she's going to me for advice.





I don't know waht to say to her. I know that she should not have sex and I want to do anything and everything to stop her from it. Because she could end up like me, HIV infected.





What do I tell her?


How do I tell her parents?Can someone give me some advice for my cousin?
Your cousin is extremely young and should not even be having ';play sex';. If she has play sex again and gets naked or did it naked, she is is a bisexual! Just tell her that.





Just tell her the truth, don't have sex, it's bad at a young age like that.





You tell her not to do it and tell her parents. Just tell them straight forward that their daughter is being a bad girl. If they approve of the play sex, that's terrible and you should call the police if they approve of her having sex and approve of her play sex. You should also tell your cousin and your cousin's parents.





This is serious stuff girlie. Take care!Can someone give me some advice for my cousin?
just tell her what happened to you and that it really is not worth it until you get older. if she is going to do it br=ing her to a family planning clinic and get her on birth control now, even though she hasn't started her period. that would be the way also to show her that condoms are easy dto get for free so she won't have and excuse like i didn't get any condoms


good luck if she does start tell her parents
if she does not listen to your warnings tell her that the best thing you could do is suggest she go to the health department. if she refuses to talk to anyone there, they have pamphlets, and so should your school nurse's office. If you believe that she is in danger and that it is an absolute necessity for her parents to know and you cant find a way to tell them yourself, confide in your parents. they will make sure that the information is pushed along.
Tell her your story and tell her that real sex is nothing like what she did with your cousin, it is real and it is scarey.... You really have to tell her parents, or have somebody else tell them. I started having sex too early and it really messed me up as an adult. If all else fails, educate her in safe sex.
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment