Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Tramadol Does anybody have any advice or can you relate ?

I had a really bad back and was prescribed tramadol . Since taking tramadol I have become team leader at work and am so confident without them I lose all my confidence and go red all the time I feel I need to take them for ever . Will they harm me ?Tramadol Does anybody have any advice or can you relate ?
You are going to get addicted to them (you may be already - they are mild opiates the same class of drug as morphine and heroin). You need to cut them out and deal with your anxiety and low confidence without resorting to drugs.Tramadol Does anybody have any advice or can you relate ?
Yes they will harm you and that is addiction.





Your an addict you need to be weaned off them.





Personally I find Tramadol a real crap drug to use no more affective than 500mg Paracetamol (Tylenol) to me.





Then again not many pain killers have worked for me yet still going thru them I suffer Rheumatoid Arthritis. Im now on Dihydrocodeine 90mg Continus. Prescribed 2 per day but I take 3 per day and smoke cannabis too. Without cannabis my pain killer taking would be huge.
When i was in hospital,i was given tramadol. They told me they work differently with other people but most of the time, people either feel relaxed,feel normal or feel really sick with them. Maybe if your feeling too confident i'd ease off them a little bit, so you wont get addicted. Confidence is all in your mind and you can acheive this without pills :)
tramadol does not get you high
no i dont think they will harm you...when i took them i felt so relaxed....

No comments:

Post a Comment