Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Can any females give me good advice on how to get pregnant when having polosystic ovary disease?

I am a diabetic %26amp; also have polosystic disease on my ovaries %26amp; me %26amp; my husband want to have our 3 child. I am on fertility drugs %26amp; nothing yet any good ideasCan any females give me good advice on how to get pregnant when having polosystic ovary disease?
Metformin and clomid are the meds used to treat PCOS. If you can't get pregnant on them usually sorry to say you won't be able to get pregnant. Since you have had 2 children already the chances a third time is great. It just will take time. I have PCOS and we have tried for 4 years for our first child. We just started meds. From experiences with friends, it usually takes no more than a year on metformin to get pregnant.Can any females give me good advice on how to get pregnant when having polosystic ovary disease?
cysts didnt interfere at all with my pregnancies. Nothing you can do will get rid of the cysts
consult your OB-Gyne for medical advice
This is my story. I have pcos too. I am in my 30s. I got in shape, ate right, lost weight (a good bit) and got really healthy. My periods became normal again and I got pregnant 2 weeks after coming off the pill! (I wasn't even trying). But I'm happy to report that I have a beautiful baby boy now. Getting healthy the good old fashioned way is your best option. Again, that's my opinion. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment