Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Is there a blog for advice or a website for support?

I am in need of some really good advice. I need some venting and someone to help me look outside my box called life. I have had some major life changes and some really hard changes. I am hanging in there but need someone or people for some support. I really dont need any jokers or anyone that is going to crack on my issues.


If you know of a site or a mesage board that is free with good honest people then please share this with me.





Thanks for your time!!Is there a blog for advice or a website for support?
that's what we are / even blogs/ and websites /may be negative//it/ would be/ hard /to put /your life /out /in public /due/ to so /many weirdos/please/ be careful/talk to your church/ counselor if you are in school/see a Dr/just make sure /you have/ trust and confidence in them/good luckIs there a blog for advice or a website for support?
You have friends here.


I've gone through a variety of struggles, and am willing to help you through yours, leave me a note here and I'll get back to you or add me to your list.


I'm a good listiener, and wont just give you any advice unless you ask for it.





I care about you, even though you don't know me. God does know you and He cares as well. Pray about things then get back to me, and I'll be praying for you to.





This link below is to my own personal group. Open to everyone. I also have a few other Christian and other kinds. Take a look and let me know. You are welcome to join any of them you see , or ask me about the others.
Dude there are going to be morons wherever you go. You will find genuine people in this forum but you will also find people who would be your friend just so they can expose your pains in order to conceal their own. You take the good with the bad.





The one thing I have found useful about this forum is that it is anonymous, so you can explore some emotions, buried ones and try to work that out of your system. I think some emotions should stay buried, though ~ our minds are pretty good at trying to protect us from abhorrent reality by numbing our senses... and these innate natural mechanisms are worthy allies.





Ask your questions and give your answers and see how you go. Ignore the trolls.
yes, there are full of them in yahoo groups, look for a group that is moderated so it will have no spam or idiots posting hate posts!


http://groups.yahoo.com/





good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment