Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I will be driving from Detroit to new york (Manhattan) in a few weeks. I would like to get all the advice poss

I have the basics like what and how to pack. we will be leaving around midnight and arriving aprox 10am sunday morning. we would like driving tips and etc. we want to go to the ocean. whats the best and closest beach and what way to get there?I will be driving from Detroit to new york (Manhattan) in a few weeks. I would like to get all the advice poss
I-80, I drove NY to LA for 6 days. If you would like a better view of Manhattan and don't mind to spend a bit time, then live/book a hotel near by Hoboken or Edgewater, NJ area...a more visitor town and wounderful views (specially at night).





One more thing is the more closer to NYC, the more toll you need to prepare. Ohio state also charge toll. (But Starbucks are everywhere with rest areas)....so, don't forget to get more small change ($1, 5 or 10) Have a happy drive!!!I will be driving from Detroit to new york (Manhattan) in a few weeks. I would like to get all the advice poss
That is a very long drive, longer than 10 hours. I tried it once when I was about 30. Even with another driver and when you are young, you really should stop and rest overnight somewhere or you will be so tired you will not enjoy your trip. Also you want to be alert if you are driving through New York city. I did not go near there. We stayed in another area outside of New York city.





Also there are two ways to get there. A lot of people go through Canada to get to New York because it is shorter. If you do that you will need a passport. And if anyone in your car is under 18, I think you might need some other papers too.

No comments:

Post a Comment